Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I live... kind of...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    but my laptop died, taking with it all of the translations I'd been working on (including work on the second chapter of Blood Hound ;- [img]wink.gif[/img] ... y'all wouldn't believe how nuts the past six months have been. But I think I have my life back a little -- I actually had time to sit down and watch an episode of anime this week. Wow.

    Anyway, I'm selling some manga so that I have room on my shelf to file the new stuff! (of course getting time to read it is still the dilemma...)

    I'm selling through my friend's eBay store; here's the URL for the manga section --

    http://stores.ebay.com/Tryphosa-Ente...nime-and-Manga

    I'm selling first volumes of Fake, Vampire Game, and Under the Glass Moon in English, and the Japanese editions of Yuki Kaori's Kaine, Boys Next Door, and Mark of the Red Ram. So if anyone wants paper copies to admire along with the scans, this would be a chance...

    So once I get those out the door, I need to track down the tankoubon version of Bloodhound and Ludwig Kakumei. (I seem to remember those were scheduled to be available in tankoubon, weren't they...? Anyone have leads?)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SakuraSun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    both have been released as takoubon for a while now. I actually own both ^_^ There is one additional story in Ludwig Revolution and two (or three?) additional chapters for Blood hound. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    If you want mroe info you can always go here: http://www.hakusensha.co.jp/shopping/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •